If you want to live a healthy life and get rid of the freshman 15 you must start out with an eating plan and balanced diet. Variety of diet foods must be included in your healthy eating plan because it will help you deal with your weight. In order to lose weight, you must eat:
- Fresh fruits. Try varieties of fruits when your favorite fresh fruit is out of season. You can also try exotic fruits. Choose fresh, canned or dried fruits not just bananas and apples. Opt for fruits that are packed in their own juice or in water.
- Fresh vegetables. Frequently going to the produce department and try different vegetables every week. Search for vegetables without added butter, cream sauces or salt.
- Calcium rich foods. When they eat more dairy products, the first thing that comes to our mind is a glass of low fat milk. You can also try low fat yogurts that have no sugar added. These yogurts come in different flavors and it can be a dessert substitute for those who crave for desserts.
- A new twist on an old favorite. Do you love fried fish and breaded chicken? Instead of frying, you can bake and grill these foods. Search the web for healthy recipes that help lose weight.
Fiber rich and low energy dense foods are the best foods to eat that promotes weight loss.
- Beans. These are rich in protein and full of water and fiber that can make you feel full fast. Studies show people who love legumes are slimmer than those who don’t. It also braces blood sugar levels that inhibit hunger longer.
- Oatmeal. Looking for a great diet meal? Try whole grains, soluble fiber enriched, it slows digestion and keeps you fuller longer
- Grapefruit. Half of grapefruit has 39 calories only and it contains 90 percent water so this citrus fruit helps you fill up without gaining weight.
- Soup. Soups that are broth based are better than cream based because they are lower in calories and fat.
- Pears. It carries more fiber and has high water content. Snacking on a pear keeps your hunger at bay because it is longer to digest. A medium pear has six grams of fiber.
- Salad Greens. Spinach or mesclun are dark leafy vegetables that have super low calories. It can save on calories by helping you eat less of your main course.
- Popcorn. Keep your mouth busy with low calorie popcorn instead of eating pretzels or chips. Just make sure it doesn’t have butter.
Caloric curbing is the most significant part of a weight loss diet. Bear in mind that the number of calories that you must eat is less than what your body uses. The deficit in calories gets your body to burn your stored fat.
Since you will be eating fewer calories, you should also have enough nutrition. Choose foods that have important nutrients needed for optimal health.
While attaining optimum nutrition, the third requirement is to balance the ratios of macronutrients to induce weight loss.
You may be able to control binging, gaining weight and compulsive eating by learning how to make better choices.
What to Eat to Lose Weight, best foods to eat to lose weight, diet foods, healthy recipes for weight loss, weight loss meal plans, diet meals, healthy meals to lose weight, what foods to eat to lose weight, best foods to lose weight